Experienced Family Law Attorney
Sodoma Law is a family-focused and family-driven firm. The foundation of the practice is family law; however, practice areas include trusts and estates, business law, employment law, adoption and assisted reproductive technology. Sodoma Law is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with additional offices in Charlotte, Monroe, Union County, North Carolina and Rock Hill, York County, South Carolina. The firm’s York County office is seeking an ambitious and motivated family law attorney licensed to practice in South Carolina for a minimum of three years. Experience in other areas of practice and/or additional bar license in North Carolina a plus.
Candidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Licensed and in Good standing with the South Carolina Bar for a minimum of three years with a concentration in the area of family law;
2. Excellent work ethic with the drive to “get the job done”;
3. Great attitude and ability;
4. MUST work well with support staff and have strong organizational skills;
5. Ability to maintain and develop a practice; and
6. Sense of humor….a must!
The Sodoma Way
When I opened the doors to Sodoma Law in 2008, it was with the intention of building a different kind of firm. When I started to put together the team, I focused on creating a culture unlike any other I had encountered: a “firm family” that showed commitment to our clients, to our team and to our community. Over time, this concept has become known as “The Sodoma Way.”
© 2017 Sodoma Law, P.C.